By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by ASLSearch.com Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ASLSearch.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ASLSearch.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ASLSearch.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ASLSearch.com's web site are provided "as is". ASLSearch.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ASLSearch.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions. Neither is any liability assumed for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
In no event shall ASLSearch.com be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ASLSearch.com's site, even if ASLSearch.com or a ASLSearch.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ASLSearch.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ASLSearch.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ASLSearch.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ASLSearch.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ASLSearch.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ASLSearch.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Site Maintenance & Availability
It will be necessary for us to do site maintenance from time to time. This may include replacing a sign with another modified version or deleting it. We reserve the right to make modifications, without notice, to the site at any time.
This site may become unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, software, hardware, third party vendor failures, updating, or internet difficulties. We cannot predict or control when downtime will occur and the duration of it. We will not be held liabile for any damages resulting from such downtime.
8. Advertisers or Third Party Vendors
ASLSearch.com does not endorse any of the advertising offers. You should at your own risk evaluate all such offers and investigate fully all claims made by the web sites presented, before entering into any personal or financial transactions.
Your business dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers or third party vendors found on or through the site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or third party vendor. ASLSearch.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or third party vendors on the site.
ASLSearch.com may revise this agreement at any time by us without specific notice to you. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use. The latest agreement will be posted on the site and should be reviewed prior to using this site.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ASLSearch.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.